It's time to vote for the 2013 Frankie Award!
One of the things I love about Catholic Spirituality Blogs Network is the variety of blogs and posts. This contest introduced me to some new writers--some witty, some deep, and all promoting the Gospel About half are not currently members of CSBN. I enjoyed reading all the entries. Now it's your turn.
Pleas vote for just one post--your favorite. I am going to post each one on Facebook and Twitter as well, to involve as many people as possible. That should also make them easy for you to share. I encourage you to do so.
Don't forget to invite you readers (and friends and family, and fan club) to visit this page and vote for you. Feel free to copy the badge above and link back here from your blog.
Voting ends on December 3 at Midnight PST.
Here are the nominees, in the order that I received them. You might be surprised to see that someone else nominated you. Please be courteous enough to read as many of the posts as you can, even if you plan to vote for yourself or your friend! You have two weeks to do this--that's just one or two posts a day.
- Rosarium: a reflection by Carlos X of Super Martyrio.
- Interior Disposition: Why Fix Your Hair If You're Wearing a Veil? by Birgit Jones of Designs by Birgit.
- The Sigh. Compassion. Pilgrimage Spirituality by John Fletcher of Blog at the Raft.
- I Wouldn't Have Gone Back Either by Jane Lebak of Seven Angels, Four Kids, One Family.
- A Big Enough Sin by Christian LeBlanc of Smaller Manhattans.
- Perils of Digging Potatoes by Margaret Rose Realy of Morning Rose Prayer Gardens.
- What the Dying Can Teach Us by Lori Chaplin of Lori Hedacek Chaplin.
- New Year's Day and the Blessed Virgin Mary by Larry Peterson of it Makes Sense to Me.
- For Praying Out Loud by Monica McConkey of I blog Jesus.
- St. Anthony, Find Me Seven Quick Takes by Kelly Mantoan of This Ain't The Lyceum.
- Are You more Demanding than God? By Dennis McGeehan of warriorsworlddad.
- Go through the motions by Nancy Shuman of The Breadbox Letters.
- Mary is Living in my Heart? Help! by Melanie Jean Juneau of Joy of Nine9.
- Can we say the Hail Mary together? by Caroline of Bell of the Wanderer.
- What Type of Spiritual Poverty Do You Suffer From? by Anabelle Hazard of Written By the Finger of God.
- Happy Lent! by Annemarie Thimons of A. Thimons.
- Imagine Touching Jesus by Elizabeth Tichvon of click-elizabeth.
- Be a Saint by Michael Incorvia of To Love And Truth.
- Why Are You Still Sleeping? A Palm Sunday Reflection by Heidi Knofczynski of Journey to Wisdom.
- When You Forget How to Pray by Amanda Rose of Little Steps Along The Way.
Let's make this award really mean something for our winner!
You are on the honor system. Please vote only once. (And don't just vote for the current frontrunner if it's not really your favorite.)
It's 11:15 p.m. CST, and I'm calling it a day. If you haven't had a chance to vote yet, send me an email with your vote in the next 105 minutes to email@example.com.
I've decided to leave this as our main post on the CSBN homepage until voting is over. Please spend this time reading the posts nominated. Regular posting as CSBN will continue after the winner is announced. Thanks!ReplyDelete
Congratulations to all the nominees and best wishes and God's blessings to all of youReplyDelete
God bless all of the nominees and thank all of you for sharing these beautiful and inspiring posts.ReplyDelete
Mr.Peterson your blog about New Years Day and a Blessed Mother was wonderful. it put Mary, the mother of Jesus into sexay Yurman form and made us realize that not only was she a young girl carrying Jesus, but she was suffering the loss of her child being murdered in front of her, she had to indoor the fact of being possibly stones for being pregnant without a husband, traveling across the desert nearly a hundred miles carrying a child with nose doctors no care no food or water, without her loved ones, what she endured was just unimaginable. Wonderful blog wonderful storyReplyDelete
Meant* such a HUMAN form.. I should not have used my auto speechDelete
Winner announcement coming soon...ReplyDelete