Our Members' Blogs

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Changes at Catholic Spirituality Blogs Network


Dear Readers,

I'm sure you have noticed how few new posts we have had on our blog at CSBN in the past few months. I have been busy publishing and promoting my new book, Trusting God with St. Therese. I have also become very active in working with other Catholic writers at my new Google+ Community and website, Indie Catholic Authors. I am no longer able to post other bloggers' work here as I have done in the past, because there are only so many hours in a day. I also have parenting, household, and homeschool duties.

Beginning today, I am changing the blog over to links with excerpts from our members' blogs. The old posts will remain here. You can still find them through searches, the Popular Posts link, or the Labels at the bottom of this page.

Our facebook page will continue just as it has in the past, pulling in posts from a few members' blogs.

I hope you will continue to visit and comment on the blogs of our members.

Blessings to you and your loved ones.

Connie Rossini

5 comments:

  1. Seems like an inspired move, Connie. I've been wondering how you do all you do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to find a compromise between having too much to do and shutting down the site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good move. Time is precious for you, your family, and your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments charitable and free of bad language. Thanks!