Our Members' Blogs

Friday, September 15, 2017

Nancy Shuman, Rest in Peace

click image to read about



Dear friends of Catholic Spirituality Blogs Network, if you haven't already heard the news, I wanted to let you know that blogger Nancy Shuman passed away a couple of weeks ago. She had cancer, discovered last spring when it was too late to operate. Nancy blogged at The Breadbox Letters and The Cloistered Heart. Her posts were beautiful and moving. She kept posting at The Cloistered Heart until just a few days before her death.

We will all miss Nancy and the inspiration she gave to so many people. Please join me, her children, and grandchildren, in praying for the repose of her soul.

Well done, good and faithful servant!

Connie Rossini

5 comments:

  1. I didn't know. Shocked to the core. And yet, not. But how I will miss her! Every morning, especially when I was down, I'd head to the BreadBox Letters for God's Light. She shone God's Light out for others and as she did, her own soul's beautiful Light shone as well.

    If you could tell me when exactly she passed away,...I'd like to remember the date.

    Nancy... always, always loved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply, Caitlynne. She passed away on August 30.

      Delete
  2. I just discovered today that she had died. I have been checking in daily at "The Cloistered Heart" and praying for her. How, I too, will miss her. I will pray for the repose of her soul - she certainly helped me so much.


    annie H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments charitable and free of bad language. Thanks!