Our Members' Blogs

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Reminiscing

By Theresa


Girl Reading a Letter by Chalon (Wikimedia Commons)


As I pulled down my memory box from the shelf to put a couple of things away to remember Gabriel (one of our children resting in Heaven), I decided to go through it while sitting with my husband and two daughters.

Homemade Mother's Day gifts...jewelry boxes and crosses made from popsicle sticks, bubble gum machine rings, handmade picture frames, a pillow with "Mother" on it...

...all the cards my children have given me since they were born...19 years worth...construction paper cards with innocent scribblings and sentiments of love, cards made on the computer or bought at the store, notes of appreciation from struggling teens...

...the many cards my husband made or gave me since we started dating...he chuckles as he looks over them and says "Did I really write that?"...


Continue reading at Theresa's blog my desert heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments charitable and free of bad language. Thanks!